Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as our Customer Support Manager.
The objective of the Customer Support Manager is to be the person who leads the internal support team for Faye. This is a critical position that is a hybrid role between strategy, operations and tactical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the internal help desk team and evaluate their performance
- Ensure support SLAs are being met
- Conduct trainings for all technology systems and create/publish training materials
- Creates and maintains technical documentation, including manuals, support tickets, and IT equipment inventory and ordering
- Maintains detailed records of equipment, hardware and configurations
- Evaluates user needs and orders approved equipment/software
- Plans and implements upgrades and maintenance of existing user hardware as projected and approved from the VP of Infrastructure
- Maintains documentation and licensure records for all purchased hardware and software. Stays current on all software and ensures upgrades are obtained and properly installed
- Educates users to reduce reoccurring issues by offering solutions to problems in a proactive way
- Effectively able to plan and prioritize work across multiple projects, and communicate priority to relevant stakeholders
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Contribute to improving internal support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team's productivity
- Develop and oversee the team's knowledge base and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
Key Success Criteria & Objectives
- Time to Ticket Assigned
- Time to Ticket Resolution
- Accurate account of all user hardware
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- Excited about Faye. You believe in our mission and live our core values.
- You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
- 5+ years' experience in a user and systems support role
- 1+ years experience managing a help desk support team
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Ability to respond to help desk escalations in a professional and courteous manner
- Exceptional organizational skill with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Utilize effective leadership skills in their daily interactions with their team members
- Results-oriented. You are driven by creating impact and winning and take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
- Strong work ethic. You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition.
- You work to deeply understand customers, their workflows, and their objectives to speak their language and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles, and quickly move up the learning curve.
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of support
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sense of humor
- Performance consistent with Faye Values
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.