Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as a Customer Support Representative.
The objective of the Customer Support Representative is to respond to internal support requests, diagnoses basic technology related problems, and troubleshoots hardware and software malfunctions from a remote location. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hardware/software installation and network connectivity. This is a critical position that is a hybrid role between operations and tactical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Remote IT or Desktop Support
- System Administration
- Conduct trainings for all technology systems
- Creates and maintains technical documentation, including manuals, support tickets, and IT equipment inventory and ordering
- Maintains detailed records of equipment, hardware and configurations
- Implements upgrades and maintenance of existing user hardware as projected and approved from the Workforce Support Manager
- Maintains documentation and licensure records for all purchased hardware and software. Stays current on all software and ensures upgrades are obtained and properly installed
- Educates users to reduce reoccurring issues by offering solutions to problems in a proactive way
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues across different operating systems (macOS, Windows, and Linux), and various applications, and hardware (Mac, Lenovo and Dell including laptops & desktops, peripheral technology)
- Video Conferencing troubleshooting, including Zoom& Teams
- Support employee technology lifecycle, i.e. hardware, software, mobile, peripherals
- Assist in enhancing& optimizing Faye’s internal systems
Key Success Criteria & Objectives
- Time to Ticket Assigned
- Time to Ticket Resolution
Qualifications,Skills, & Experience
- Excited about Faye. You believe in our mission and live our core values.
- Ambitious. You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
- 1+ year experience in a user and systems support role
- 1+ year experience primarily involving the installation, set up, and maintenance of networked personal computers and other computing devices
- Experience with Remote Monitoring & Management tools(RMM, PAM, Remote Access, MDM, Patch Management, etc
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Ability to respond to help desk escalations in a professional and courteous manner
- Exceptional organizational skill with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Utilize effective leadership skills in their daily interactions with their team members
- Results-oriented. You are driven by creating impact and winning and take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
- Strong work ethic. You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition.
- Curious. You work to deeply understand customers, their workflows, and their objectives to speak their language and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles, and quickly move up the learning curve.
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hardworking
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of support
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sense of humor
- Performance consistent with Faye Values
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.