Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as our Product Manager.
The objective of the Product Manager is to be the person who manages product or products for FayeBSG. This is a position that is a hybrid role between strategy, operations and tactical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
Product Vision & Strategy
- Serve as a product lead within the company and guide product vision, roadmap development, and revenue generation.
- Synthesize input from a variety of sources and collaborate with VP of Product to create a clear and compelling product vision.
- Continually test and validate the vision against the real world, iteratively refining based on learnings.
- Monitor market and technology trends and identify opportunities for new product innovations, market segments and strategic partnerships.
- Establish, track and report on analytics (KPIs of product performance), observe product use, and synthesize learnings in order to strategize with leadership team on tech visioning and road mapping.
- Set and enforce realistic schedule of delivery for each requested item.
- Work with engineering, marketing, and product development teams to create cross-department collaboration for successful product launches.
- Assist Sales Support with pre-sales & demos
- Assist Sales Support with enablement of the sales team
- Assist in product documentation
- Develop high level and detailed prototypes and wireframes to communicate your ideas.
- Identify and prioritize product requirements tied to market and customer needs, available resources and ROI and communicate the rationale behind the “what, when and why” for the product roadmap.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the products you are responsible for
- Develop product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements.
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure quality products are released with low defect rates and high product stability ratings.
Sales & Marketing
- Collaborate with VP of Product to establish strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines in collaboration with marketing team.
- Communicate and evangelize the product vision both inside and outside the company through effective writing, visuals, presentations, and product demos.
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- Excited about Faye. You believe in our mission and live our core values.
- You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
- B2B SaaS and marketplace experience mandatory.
- At least 3 years of product management experience in results-driven, high growth environments.
- Proven success developing innovative products that have been widely deployed and that achieved demonstrable commercial success.
- Hands on experience with Lean and Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with UI design concepts.
- Results-oriented. You are driven by creating impact and winning and take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
- Strong work ethic. You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition.
- You work to deeply understand customers, their workflows, and their objectives to speak their language and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles, and quickly move up the learning curve.
- You work closely with marketing, delivery, and sales to ensure strong execution, and do things outside of your job description to help the team.
- Articulate storytelling and communication - across channels and mediums, including email, ad copy, landing pages, and in-product.
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sense of humor
- Performance consistent with FayeBSG Values
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.