Faye is a successful, growing software and consulting company with headquarters in Woodland Hills, CA. We make the best software in the world even better.
We’re a global organization with offices across the US and in Europe and South America. In 2020, not only were we honored on the INC5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for the 7th consecutive year, but we were also the #1 SugarCRM partner in the world and the Global Development Partner of the Year for Zendesk. We lead the way in developing innovative solutions to complex business issues with industry leading CRM, Customer Experience, and marketing automation platforms along with our own proprietary custom solutions and add-on products.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as a VP of Marketing.
- The objective of the VP of Marketing is to be the person who leads marketing for Faye. This is a leadership position that is a hybrid role between strategy, operations, and tactical work.
- Success for the VP of Marketing is defined by: revenue generated by marketing activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define, implement, and manage the marketing strategy for Faye’s products and services to maximize brand awareness with Clients, Vendors and Prospects.
- Create a strategy and establish goals for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics – from lead generation to client acquisition.
- Build and execute a marketing dashboard/scorecard that is updated daily with key marketing success metrics.
- Help us better position and tell our story in a way that helps prospects, vendors and clients understand the benefits of working with us.
- Grow our presence within the channel marketing and sales teams of our vendors and help scale our brand through the creation and execution of strategic demand generating and fulfilling marketing strategies
- Experiment with and assess growth channels for all stages of the sales funnel for volume and leads, and work to scale the successful ones.
- Complete our onboarding process - which will help you ramp up on our company, vision, product, key objectives, and how your role will contribute to all of those.
- Dive deep into our existing marketing channels and performance - and come out with an assessment of what’s working, and where to focus your efforts.
- Create your action plan and objectives on a quarterly basis, in collaboration with the leadership and sales teams, to guide your execution path forward (which will be iterated on over time)
- Assume ownership of our content production and distribution process - including publishing your first content piece
- Revise our existing messaging and positioning on our website and across channels to ensure alignment with customer personas
- Build out our email marketing program, including nurture tracks for potential prospects and product education for existing customers
- Have a tangible, noticeable impact on lead generation - increasing the number of leads we’ve received through your work by >20%
- Track and report against KPIs and progress: qualified leads, web traffic, email captures, and key initiatives you are driving
- Lead product education efforts and decrease time / effort to adoption for new customers and new features
- Work closely with sales to help win new customers and shorten sales cycles by creating top of funnel through mid-funnel materials
- Independently drive our content strategy that aligns well with our target customer - including both content creation and distribution
- Drive continued growth in lead generation and traffic
- Enable upmarket growth for the company, with substantial progress towards larger deals closed or in pipeline.
- Build out a marketing team to support you as the company grows, and as we determine which skillsets to double down on
- Become an internal expert on our market, competition, and our key differentiators - and guide us on how that landscape is evolving
- Help identify which additional verticals to target, and how our value proposition maps to the needs of those potential customers
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- Excited about Faye. You believe in our mission and live our core values.
- You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
- Data-driven - you are fluent with marketing analytics and use data to inform your decision making.
- Effective lead generator. You have a track record of rapidly and cost-effectively growing B2B lead volume via a variety of channels, and have successfully executed marketing strategies that have met or exceeded planned objectives
- Results-oriented. You are driven by creating impact and winning, and take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
- Strong work ethic. You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition.
- You work to deeply understand customers, their workflows, and their objectives to speak their language and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles, and quickly move up the learning curve.
- You work closely with product, design and sales to ensure strong execution, and do things outside of your job description to help the team.
- Strong skills around story telling and communication both internally and externally to the organization.
- Articulate storytelling and communication - across channels and mediums, including email, ad copy, landing pages, and in-product.
- Content creation and distribution - skilled in creating compelling content in different lengths and formats, and driving distribution to get in front of the right audiences.
- Strong B2B SaaS demand generation toolkit - able to own and drive lead volume through email, content, and other traction channels.
Performance Factors & "Soft Skills"
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sense of humor
- Performance consistent with Faye Values
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.