Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking an Account Executive to cultivate and develop relationships with our target market and to sell products and services related to SugarCRM, Zendesk, Salesforce, our Faye line of products, and related services.
The objective of the Account Executive (AE) is to cultivate and develop relationships with our target market and to sell products and services related to SugarCRM, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, professional services, and our own line of add-on products. Our success is based on our ability to deliver innovative and leading solutions to our target market. We are on the cutting edge of product development and services in delivering these solutions to businesses in a variety of industries. Our objective is to retain our clients forever which we accomplish through highly responsive support, world class communication with clients, creating close working relationships with clients, and a focus on providing value in everything we do. The AE will be responsible for finding and developing new client relationships and improving and helping to grow ongoing relationships.
Work with Faye and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In person and remote client and prospective client meetings with approved level decision makers. (i.e.: Owners, CFOs, Controllers, and Sales Managers of targeted prospective clients.
- In addition to follow up on leads currently developed by Faye resources, the AE will also need to generate his own leads through a variety of sources.
- Meet with clients and prospects to establish an understanding of requirements.
- Demonstration of Faye capabilities and software (SugarCRM, Zendesk, etc.) as needed. Sales Engineer resources are available for more detailed, custom demos.
- Present Faye in favorable light to clients and prospects and be able to clearly differentiate Faye from competitors and clearly define where we can add value.
- Synthesizing client needs into definable projects for assignment to appropriate Faye resources.
- Creation and delivery of proposals and quotes to prospects.
- Consistent entry and update of client prospect data, leads, opportunities, and activities in SugarCRM.
- Ongoing personal contact of client to further foster relationship development.
- Update of ongoing client contact documentation in SugarCRM as needed.
- Creation of Faye presentation materials (i.e. powerpoint presentations, etc.) as needed.
- Weekly Meeting with Sales Manager
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling CRM and/or related applications
- Successful track record of client relationship development in small and medium sized businesses.
Professional Skills & Experience
- Pro-active, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Translating business requirements into software solutions
- Strong team oriented skills, programming on the same project with other team members
- Ability to work in a team environment (with other AEs, Director of Marketing, Customer Success Team,etc.)
- Able to effectively communicate with team members
- Basic project management capabilities
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time
- Ability to be productive working from home
- Strong communication skills in both email and verbal
- Professional demeanor
- Desire to be the best
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sense of humor
Keys to Success
- Form strong relationships with vendor sales teams to obtain leads
- Be able to generate your own leads through relationships and prospecting
- Be able to perform effective, customized product demos for prospects
- Execute on a well-defined sales process (Discovery, Needs Understanding, Demos, Presentation of options, Proposal generation, Close)
- Be able to provide value to prospects and existing customers to foster a trusted advisor role
- Have in-depth understanding of vendor and Faye built products
- Study and pass certifications on vendor products
- Build a strong pipeline by finding and creating opportunities.
- Increase ARR for book of business by positioning subscription products and services to customers and prospects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.