Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. Faye is a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, as well as a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as a Digital Marketing and Content Specialist.
The Digital Marketing and Content Specialist will execute content strategies ranging from email campaigns to blogging to webinars that are targeted to our ideal and existing customer personas. The ideal candidate will have professional experience utilizing HubSpot to its fullest functionalities to execute lead generation initiatives.
You will create both content and digital assets for data-driven campaigns, as well as create collateral for our internal team and external agency partners.
This role produces on-brand thought-leadership narratives and programs that raises the bar for content in our space. The digital marketing and content specialist will also work hand-in-hand with Faye’s Marketing Services customers, providing content and marketing support.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical candidate with an eye for compelling content, bar raising customer experiences and a passion for growth-oriented content experimentation.
- The object of the digital marketing and content specialist role is to work closely with the marketing and sales teams, work within our marketing automation platform, execute and create marketing campaigns, industry content, sales enablement tools, video assets, webinars, and more.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for sales enablement and thought leadership content creation, design, and Account Based Marketing execution.
Success for the Content Marketing role is defined by: owning the content creation of different assets along the entire customer journey, from top-of-the funnel to purchase to retention, including click-through rates, open rates, content downloads, and demo registrations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and communicate an understanding of persona-based messaging, as well as how to best engage with our ideal prospects and customers along the different stages of the customer journey.
- Run Database and Lifecycle Marketing campaigns through HubSpot.
- Innovate on new and existing content creation formats, including whitepapers, case studies, webinars, blogs, and similar web content.
- Support clients through our Marketing Services Department, creating content and consulting on marketing initiatives.
- Ongoing testing and optimization of all content to ensure that we stay laser focused on our customers’ and prospects needs and talk to them in their language.
- Help us deliver content that helps prospects, vendors and clients understand capabilities and benefits of working with us.
- Grow our presence within the channel marketing and sales teams of our vendors through contention creation collaboration.
- Help scale our brand through the execution of strategic demand generating and fulfilling content marketing strategies.
- Create your action plan and objectives on a quarterly basis, in collaboration with marketing and sales teams, to guide your execution path forward (which will be iterated on over time).
- Track and report against KPIs and progress: number of content pieces generated, web traffic, content downloads, form fills, and key initiatives you are driving.
- Work closely with sales to create sales-enablement content to help win new customers and shorten sales cycles by creating top of funnel through mid-funnel materials.
- Contribute to continued growth in lead generation and web traffic.
- Help identify potential additional content delivery channels.
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- Excited about Faye. You believe in our mission and live our core values.
- You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
- Data-driven - you are fluent with marketing analytics and use data to inform your content decision making.
- Effective lead generator. You have a track record of rapidly and cost-effectively growing B2B lead volume via a variety of channels, and have successfully executed content marketing strategies that have met or exceeded planned objectives
- HubSpot experience. Understanding marketing automation platforms, specifically HubSpot, will be paramount for this role.
- Results-oriented. You are driven by creating impact and winning, and take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
- Strong work ethic. You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition.
- You work to deeply understand customers, their workflows, and their objectives to speak their language and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles, and quickly move up the learning curve.
- You work closely with product, design and sales to ensure strong execution, and do things outside of your job description to help the team.
- Strong skills around story telling and communication both internally and externally to the organization.
- Articulate storytelling and communication - across channels and mediums, including email, ad copy, landing pages, and in-product.
- Strong B2B SaaS demand generation toolkit - able to own and drive lead volume through email, content, and other traction channels.
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sense of humor
- Performance consistent with Faye Values
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.