Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as a Salesforce Implementation Manager reporting to our VP of Professional Services.
This position will be directly responsible for managing all Salesforce.com Implementations as well as managing our clients and our client’s clients. It will be an interface to our internal programming professionals and technical consultants.
In addition, you will help manage customer and technical support ownership and prioritize projects for the team, while facilitating dialogue between clients/users and our professionals, as well as overseeing discovery, scoping, training, configuration, integration and support of the client Salesforce.com engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimum four years’ experience in a project management or coordinator role, managing web development & Salesforce Implementation projects.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator with expertise in Salesforce.com architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Solid understanding of standard and custom Salesforce objects, apps, workflows, security settings, Apex, validation rules, Visualforce, etc. in classic and lightning experience.
- Experience with app exchange, third-party tools and plugins for Salesforce
- Experience with structured software development methodologies/processes, including testing, change management and release management.
- Accountability – figures out how to make something happen instead of explaining why it didn’t happen.
- Extremely task oriented with a keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fast and efficient – a multi-tasking guru!
- Extremely organized and process driven with a positive and optimistic attitude.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Project Management Software, etc.
- Strong communication, organization and documentation skills mandatory.
- Flexible and a self-starter, self-managing and self-motivating.
Essential job functions of this role:
- Client and technical project management.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
- Directly manage clients, as well as our clients’ clients.
- Act as an interface to the Company’s internal programming professionals and technical consultants.
- Manage customer and technical support ownership and prioritization for our teams.
- Facilitate dialogue between clients/users and our professionals.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to the Senior Project Manager based on customer requirements.
- Document best practices in developing and deploying client solutions.
- Research pricing, technologies and other information as needed for projects.
- Obtain and continue to grow in knowledge and expertise as it relates to our clients and their associated industries.
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- 3 to 5+ years of experience working as a Software Consultant or Project Manager, ideally in a customer-facing role
- 2+ years of experience working with/administering Salesforce
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar project management suite
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions
Performance and attitude consistent with Faye Values:
- Take Care of Our Clients
- Anything is Possible Attitude
- Move Fast
- Growth Mindset
- Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
- Own What Happens
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.