Are you a Web Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to make user experiences fascinating and dynamic? Do you possess technical creativity combined with strong coding skills, deep understanding of enterprise systems and know that our existing customers demand great things for their custom solutions?
Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 Sugar Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Sage, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and a variety of other products. We also build our own line of add-on products and offer custom software solutions.
Work with Faye and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and code solutions for customers that enable innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a fast-paced environment
- Identify business need and adapt solutions that align with the customer’s brand
- Work with professional services leadership and others to create technical solutions
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
- Adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, flexibility, and commitment to meeting deadlines are a must
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- 6+ years demonstrable software design and development experience in PHP and modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks (such as Symfony, Laravel),
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, SQS...
- CI/CD, TDD, BDD...
- Experience with Docker
- A passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Thorough understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
Professional Skills & Experience
- Proactive, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong team-oriented skills (programming on the same project with other team members)
- Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.