Faye is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 SugarCRM Global Reseller of the Year, Faye is also a leading partner with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and a provider of a variety of custom software solutions.
We are seeking a strong individual to add to our team as our Project Manager.
Faye is seeking a Project Manager who can work with our solution architects and development team to provide software implementation, customization, and support services to our clients, primarily through the use of industry leading CRM & CX Software.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects.
- Develop support documentation including logs and requirement specifications.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meetings with clients to establish an understanding of requirements and lead requirement gathering sessions with clients as needed.
- Management of CRM projects using defined project management methodology.
- Creation of FBSG presentation materials as needed.
Key Success Criteria & Objectives
1. Completing projects on-time and on-budget
2. High Client Satisfaction scores from clients
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- 3-5+ Years as a Project Manager - preferably in a Consulting, Professional Services, or Software environment
- College Degree
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM/CX software such as Salesforce, Zendesk and SugarCRM
- Familiarity with Project Management software and ideally Jira
- Excited about Faye. You believe in our mission and live our core values.
- Ambitious. You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
- B2B SaaS and marketplace experience mandatory - Consulting background a plus
- Results-oriented. You are driven by creating impact and winning and take full ownership of achieving personal and team objectives.
- Strong work ethic. You take pride in working harder and smarter than your competition.
- Collaborative. You work closely across departments to ensure strong execution, and do things outside of your job description to help the team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
• Highly self-motivated and hard working
• Caring about clients
• Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
• Love of software
• Significant attention to detail
• Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
• Project professionalism and enthusiasm
• Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Sense of humor
• Performance consistent with Faye Values
• Anything is Possible Attitude
• Take Care of our Clients
• Own What Happens
• Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
• Growth Mindset
• Move Fast
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.